Auto Insurance in Texas
D&B Insurance Solutions has multiple companies for personal & commercial auto insurance. We will find you the lowest rates and the coverages you need and want!
Here are some of the most recommended coverage's in an auto insurance policy.
- Liability coverage -Automobile liability insurance is financial protection for a driver who, while operating a vehicle, harms someone else or their property.
- Uninsured Motorist: Often combining with underinsured motorist protection, this area of coverage is not to be missed - safeguarding against those that don't have insurance or adequate insurance levels.
- Collision coverage - Pays for damage to a car without regard to who caused an accident. The company must pay for the repair or up to the actual cash value of the vehicle, minus the deductible.
- Comprehensive: Ideal for newer cars and those looking for more peace of mind, comprehensive commonly covers damage that occurs without an accident, damage that occurs regardless of fault, and other items.
- Rental reimbursement coverage - Auto insurance coverage that pays a set daily amount for a rental car if the policyholder's car is being repaired because of damage covered by the auto policy.
- Physical Damage - Fire and Theft with CAC insurance is a limited form of Comprehensive insurance specially designed for specific heavy truck types.Physical Damage insurance cannot be applied to non-owned trailers, such as those used as part of a Trailer Interchange Agreement. Insurance for these trailers can be purchased separately as part of Trailer Interchange insurance.
- Hired Auto/NonOwned Auto - Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability Insurance protects your business in the event of an injury to an employee traveling in a rented or personal automobile on company business.
Other factors, such as the car itself, record of the driver(s) covered, discounts, annual mileage, and location can have a considerable effect on rates as well as the different discounts that are available with each company vary.
Required auto insurance policies offer a range of available protection for new and used cars. Depending on the type of vehicle, residents in Texas can protect their investment with an extensive policy. For older cars, minimal protection is possible.
Available coverage often includes liability, medical payments, collision and comprehensive as well as other options. From uninsured motorist to windshield protection, there is a great deal to consider in an auto policy. We at D&B Insurance Solutions can help make it simple & an easy process, insurance doesn't need to be complicated!
We specialize in Commercial Auto Insurance. When it comes to the Taxi/Limo/Chauffeur we have a company that this is all they do. That means on average our rates for Taxi/Limo/Chauffeur are 30-40% lower than most other companies. Call us and see how much we can be saving you.
Licensed in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona & Nevada