5 Cowboys Way
D&B Insurance Solutions has multiple companies for personal auto insurance.We will find you the lowest rates and the coverages you need and want!
Here are some of the most common coverages in an auto insurance policy.
• Liability Coverage -Automobile liability insurance is financial protection for a driver who, while operating a vehicle, harms someone else or their property. •
• Uninsured Motorist - Often combined with underinsured motorist protection, this area of coverage is not to be missed - safeguarding against those that don't have insurance or adequate insurance levels.
• Collision Coverage - Pays for damage to a car without regard to who caused an accident. The company must pay for the repair or up to the actual cash value of the vehicle, minus the deductible.
• Comprehensive - Ideal for newer cars and those looking for more peace of mind, comprehensive commonly covers damage that occurs without an accident, damage that occurs regardless of fault, and other items.
• Rental Reimbursement Coverage - Auto insurance coverage that pays a set daily amount for a rental car if the policyholder's car is being repaired because of damage covered by the auto policy.
• Roadside Assistance - gives you coverage when your vehicle needs to be towed or you locked your keys in the vehicle or ran out of gas, etc
Factors that play a role in your auto insurance rates include; your driving record (tickets & accidents), your credit history, age of driver, state, and zip code you live in.
Licensed in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California & Oklahoma